Friday, September 12, 2014

The Experiment

So one of my biggest concerns this year with the haunt is the vey bright street light at the end of my driveway. While in the past I tried to work around it, I felt like it was time to address it and solve it. I didn't want to totally turn it off or cover it like people have suggested to me or by means of what I read out there (for safety reasons of course), So I took a large sheet of cardboard and cut slit into it then slide a 10' 1 x 2  piece wood into it like a giant protest sign. I held it up to the light while my wife took the picture of the driveway. I'm happy with how it blocked out the light on the driveway. Sweet! I plan on having the driveway be lit with ambient light so this is awesome. Now I have to figure out how to block it out easily for 3 or 4 hours. No worries...


No comments:

Post a Comment