Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What? It's October 1st?!

It's been a while since I last posted. Sorry. Try fighting to use a laptop with teenagers who need it to do their homework. By the time they are done with it, it's past my bedtime. But I did manage to put a Colored bulb in the porch light today and decorate the front door. I'm trying not to go crazy with the budget this year. So I'm recycling some pirate corpses and trying something new this year. I'm excited. Yeah, I got a little panicky feeling in the back of my head (don't tell the my wife, I promised her I wouldn't freak out over Halloween, again) but I keep reminding myself to enjoy the ride. 

Btw, you can't tell in the pics, but the porch is COVERED with frog turds. Tomorrow's to-do list:
Coffee, pressure wash porch, propmaking

1 comment:

  1. You could always use the frog turds in the haunt....

    :D

    ReplyDelete