Friday, November 3, 2017

Halloween 2017

So I didn't have a lot of time this year to build new props for the haunt due to family needs and budget. I knew I had enough props from previous years to do a small haunt. It was kinda nice after a while not stressing about what I was going to do this year. The witch head was sitting in a skelly body The candy bowl was in the coffin at the feet. A lot of TOTs were hesitant to reach in to get candy. My fog machine I fixed worked great and the cool air and no breeze allowed it to hang low. The coffin was a big hit this year. There was a big turnout and I ran out of candy before 8pm. Another Successful Halloween! 

























2 comments:

  1. Love the witch and your old rickety fence! Hope you had a Great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ked!
    Loved your haunt this year! You had mega TOT's !

    ReplyDelete